of University Inch Ladies womens NCAA Georgia 13 Boot Gameday zjwi084215677-New Shoes
- AZMODO Women shoes Fur Sexy Ankle Strap Open Toe Stiletto Heeled Sandals for Wedding Party & Evening A88
- Summer Women Sandals shoes for Women Thick High Heel Sandals Open Toe T Straps Wedding shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Low-Heels Pu Soild Buckle Closed-Toe Court shoes
- Minnetonka Womens Plaid Chrissy Slipper
- Tianrui Crown Women and Ladies The The Butterfly Peony Embroidery Mid-Calf Boots shoes
- Reebok - Classic Leather Animal Sneakers (Little Kid)
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Nike air Huarache Light PRM Mens Trainers 708831 Sneakers shoes
Adidas Performance Women's Springblade W Running shoes
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
VALENTINO GARAVANI Women's Leather Ankle Strap High Heels Pumps shoes
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.