- FINDYOU Mules Slippers shoes Stiletto Heel Slippers Pointed Toe shoes Leopard Slides Women Footwear
- Sandal for Women Open Toe Med Heels Strap Slingback Solid color Sexy Summer Ladies shoes
- TIOSEBON Women's Slip-On Fashion Sneaker Elastic Platform shoes with Stars
- JE shoes Stiletto High Heels Pointed shoes Roman Baotou Sandals
- Nine West Opali Wedge Sandal
- gold 3.94inches Milugold Women Pointed Toe Transparent Rhinestones High Heels Party Wedding Pumps
- Adidas Mountainpitch Mens Hiking shoes
- Veilante Waterproof Cow Suede Boots 12 Inches High and Long Lightweight Non-Slip EVA Sole Tall Winter Snow shoes with Fur for Ladies
- Irregular Choice The Clauses Flat shoes
- Patent leather Men's fashion Oxford casual comfort outsole non-slip European style breathable simple classic carved cloth shoes wingtip Formal wear Wingtip (color White, Size 8 UK)
- Mentor Men’s M1000 Desert Boots
- ZHRUI Boy's Men's Breathable Lace-up Summer Black Fashion Sneaker UK 5 (color -, Size -)
- Ruosh Men's Black Formal shoes-10 UK India (44 EU)(AW17 LFS Britain 3B)
- Servus 12 Neoprene Steel Toe Men's Work Boots with Neo-Grip Outsole, Copper & Tan (22148)
- Multi - Assorted Camper Women's Right Nina K400194 Mary Jane Flat
- TUYPSHOES Women's Pumps Lace colorful Flowers High Heels Sandals
- HCHBE& Roman Sandals Women Gladiator Summer Boots High Heels Casual Toe Lacing shoes
- Feenfling Pink Ice Cream Donut Unicorn Rainbow Womens Printed Canvas Running shoes Low Top Best Basketball shoes for Women Girls
- WeiPoot Women's Buckle Closed Toe Low-Heels PU Solid Sandals
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid PU Kitten-Heels Open-Toe Buckle Sandals
- Ghapwe Women's Sequined Sandals - Peep Toe Gauze Splicing Ankle Booties - Zipper Up Platform Chunky High Heels shoes gold 5.5 M US
- Adidas Originals Women's EQT Racing 91 W Fashion Sneaker
- Style & Co. Womens Bradey Square Toe Casual Platform, Sandy Beige, Size 6.0
- SANOMY Women Wedge Heel Ankle Boots Round Toe Waterproof Platform Booties Lace-up Motorcycle Boots, Black
- Adidas - ZX Flux Adv Smooth Slip ON W
- Btrada Women's Fashion Punk Martin shoes Qulaity Suede Wedges High Heels Platform Ankle Boots Zip Booties
- PUMA Womens Modern Soleil Ac Gem Dance shoes
- Franco Sarto Henrietta Wide Calf Women's Boot
- XHD- Classic shoes Men's Simple Fashion Middle Boots Casual High-top Outsole Imitation Army Boots(Warm Velvet Optional)
- Delman Women's D-Brie-cm Dress Pump
- Rebecca Minkoff Women's Saville in Optic White
- One 17.4 SG Football Boots - White Black Fiery Coral
- XQWFH Mens Loafers Velvet Dress shoes Men Casual shoes with gold Buckle Wedding Party Smoking Slipper shoes for Men
- Yra Military Desert Genuine Leather Combat Boots For Men Tactical Patrol Army Boots Trainers Work Safety Police Motorcycle Lightweight Zipper
- LIJUN Winter Warm Mens Boots High-top Men shoes Ankle Genuine Leather Waterproof Size 38-44
- Grey Clarks Men's Nature Iv Low-Top Sneakers
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Cotswold Cam Mens Lace Up Fastening shoes Gents Padded Collar Waterproof FootwearLeather Casual shoes Men's Fashion Boots Top Layer Leather Ankle Boots Combat Boots Outdoor Desert Bootswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Snfgoij Mens Cycling shoes Biking Mountain Lightweight Swivel Buckle Wire Fast Strap Outdoor Cycling shoes) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. RSHENG shoes Boots For Men's Hiking Boots Outdoor Waterproof Hiking Warm Lining Non-slip Boots
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Skechers Equalizer- Mind Game, Men’s Trainers
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about GTYW, Men's Leather Lace Business Black Leather shoes, Men's British Breathable Round Head Increased Men's shoes, Brown Yellow, 38-44
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atSnfgoij Desert Boots Suede Lace Up Retro Autumn Fashion Martin Boots Tooling Boots Retro High Help Men's BootsCHENGXIAOXUAN Men's shoes Summer Breathable Sandals Men's New Casual Beach shoes Outdoor Non-Slip Sandals PU+ Cloth Sports Sandals.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to SALOMON Men's Heika Cs Wp Low Rise Hiking Boots
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Adidas Adizero High Jump Track and Field Spikes - SS16
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
@Sandals Korean Slippers, Beach, Personalized, Outdoor Antiskid Flip Flops
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from AIHUWAI Sandals Men'S Sandals Cork Tow Men'S Sandals & Slips Cork Slippers Men'S Non-Slip Casual Flat Sandals, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Reebok Men's Sawcut 4.0 GTX M Nordic Walking shoes chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Caterpillar Men's Second Shift 6 Plain Soft Toe Work Boot, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Max Fuchs Rubber Boots OD Green With Neoprene Lining 38
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Geox Men's Snapish 7 Fashion Sneaker
FuweiEncore Men's Moccasins shoes, Men's Driving Loafers Whole Smooth Genuine Leather Vamp Slip-on Soft Sole Penny Moccasins (color Black, Size 43 EU) (color As shown, Size One size)
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Converse AS All Star Fulton Mens Mid Sneaker, Black Sandy White, Size 13 MVans - Sneakers - SK8-Hi Checker Flame Classic - White Black (7.5 UK)a short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Euro-Dan Flex Open, Black O + E + A + SRCXUE 2018 New Men's shoes Business Leather Spring Summer Elevator shoes Hollow-Out Breathable Loafers & Slip-ONS Driving shoes Office Casual Formal Business Work Dad shoes BlackJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Nike Men's Marxman Basketball shoesFuweiEncore Men's Casual Leather shoes, Spring Autumn Comfort Loafers & Slip-Ons Walking shoes, Flat Driving shoes for Men, Lazy shoes, Black, Red, White (color Red, Size 39)The county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—JIALUN-shoes Men's Classic Driving Loafers Hollow Vamp Penny Boat shoes Soft Sole Leisure MoccasinsSRY-shoes Men's Classic Driving Penny Loafers Casual Moccasins Soft Rubber Sole with Interwoven Rope Decorpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, CMP Men's Atik Wp TrainersVans Women's Sk8 Hi Reissue Leather Lace Up Trainer Black Whiteas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Nike Men's Viale Low-Top SneakersConverse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Hello Kitty Fashion Sneakersarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Reebok Men's Bd4917 Fitness shoes; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at ASICS Men's Snapdown 2 Wrestling shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atPepe Jeans Men's Tinker Pro-Camp TrainersMen's winter outdoor warm Martin boots